Welcome back to the #SundayFunday Setlist where we get you some jams for your #SundayFunday check out what we're offering up today!
1. Billie Eilish (feat. Justin Bieber) - "Bad Guy" - Billie Eilish has just released a remix of her hit "Bad Guy" featuring one of her musical inspirations, (as evidenced by the cover for the single) Justin Bieber. Check it out!
2. Purple Mountains - "All My Happiness is Gone" - Purple Mountains just dropped a fantastic self-titled album that you simply have to check out. This single is a great starting point.
3. Last Train - "Way Out" - Let's crank it up a bit with something a little heavier. Last Train's "Way Out" is a fantastic alt-rock track that brings the noise.
4. Chris Stapleton - "Midnight Train to Memphis" - A little alt-country is a perfect addition to any setlist. Check out Chris Stapleton's "Midnight Train to Memphis".
5. The Rolling Stones - "Start Me Up" - What a better way to cap off another #SundayFunday Setlist than with The Stones!